Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) Announces Results for the Quarter ended June 30, 2012. Q1 Revenues grew by 4.8% Year on Year.
Consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the quarter ended June 30, 2012
- Revenues were $1,752 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012; YoY growth was 4.8%
- Net income after tax was $416 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012; YoY growth was 8.3%
- Earnings per American Depositary Share (EPADS) was $0.73 for the quarter ended June 30, 2012; YoY growth was 9.0%
- 51 clients were added during the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries
- Gross addition of 9,236 employees (net addition of 1,157) for the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries
- 151,151 employees as on June 30, 2012 for Infosys and its subsidiaries
"Our focus on Infosys 3.0 and building tomorrow's enterprise coupled with disciplined execution will help us deliver high-quality growth, despite challenges seen in the global economic situation resulting in slower IT spends by large corporations," said S. D. Shibulal, CEO and Managing Director.